Hello from Grand Teton!
This week our theme was dogs. We had fun dressing up with a dog hat and headband and showing our friends. Our teachers also showed us the sign for dog.
We read books about dogs. Some of the books we read were, “Rustie Makes Friends,” “Spot Joins the Parade,” “Baby Pets,” and “Clifford’s Furry Friends.” We sang songs about our furry friends too. We sang, “How Much is that Doggy in the Window,” “Bingo,” and “Where Oh Where has My Little Dog Gone?”
We took our puppies for a walk with us in the buggy.
We created our own puppies with our footprint. The paintbrush tickled our foot.
Have a great weekend!
- Spirit week is June 19th-23rd!
- Monday: Mismatch day
- Tuesday: Career Day (Dress you child up like the profession they want to be when they grow up)
- Wednesday: Hat Day
- Thursday: Beach Day (Dress your child like they are going to the beach)
- Friday: Parkside spirit day (Wear blue, yellow, and green)
- Parkside shutdown week is July 3rd-7th.