Hello from Big Sur!
This week we learned about farms! We learned what animals live on a farm, and the types of food they eat!
This week during work boards:
We enjoyed building a farm using blocks.
We pretended to milk a cow.
Our friends made pigs out of the letter “p.”
We matched the letter pigs to their correct spot in the mud.
We enjoyed playing with farm animals in hay.
Our friends counted sheep “wool”
We painted our own barns.
We used play doh with farm animal cookie cutters.
Our friends retold “Old MacDonald had a farm” with felt pieces.
Have a great weekend!
- Spirit week is June 19th-23rd!
- Monday: Mismatch day
- Tuesday: Career Day (Dress your child like the profession they want to be when they grow up)
- Wednesday: Hat Day
- Thursday: Beach Day (Dress your child like they are going to the beach)
- Friday: Parkside spirit day (Wear blue, yellow, and green)
- Parkside shutdown week is July 3rd-7th.
- Please always have 2 pairs of socks, underwear, shirts, and shorts!
- Please help you child walk down the hallway during drop off and pick up. We have been practicing this a lot in the classroom.