This week in Sequoia, was song week!
In our sensory bin we played with feathers and ducks.
We really got into duck feet stamping and friends really enjoyed exploring the drums, guitar, and piano!
We used our cognitive skills to put together paper shape buses.
We splashed and washed our cars in the water table!
- Please label sunbutter items.
- Warm weather means a wet playground.
- Please be sure your child has 2 sets of spare clothes including socks!
- We have children’s Parkside sweatshirts for sale!
- Stop by the office for more information.
Have a wonderful weekend!