This week in Big Sur we learned all about Dr. Seuss. We read many of his books, and we even tried green eggs and ham! They were delicious!
During work boards this week…
We Balanced on wide beams while trying to keep things on our heads; just like The Cat in the Hat!
Friends practiced writing their names on Dr. Seuss white boards.
We matched pictures of words that rhymed.
We practiced our patterns by making a red and white Dr. Seuss hat.
Friends matched letters that were on red and blue fish.
We loved listening to “Green Eggs and Ham” on CD.
We loved Dr. Seuss week!
- Parkside book fair is March 10th-17th
- Parent – teacher advisory meeting is March 16th at 5:30.
- Shutdown day is next Friday, March 10th.
- Please check child’s snow pants and gloves daily to see if they need to be washed.
- Please make sure your child has extra pants and socks in their cubby. They are getting wet outside and need to be changed when we come back inside
Have a great weekend!