Continuing our “winter in Maine” theme, this week we focused on winter animals in Maine!
During work boards we:
made predictions on what snow looks like when it melts,
played a deer board game, helping them find food,
learned that “f” is for fox,
made a winter mural, and sorted bears,
played with animals in our rice table, and made bird feeders for the playground!
Have a great weekend!
- The playground is super wet! Make sure you have plenty of extra socks, pants and mittens!
- Please bring snow pants home and wash them as needed! Mud is going to appear soon!
- We will be closed March 10th for a shut-down day!
- Next week is Dr. Seuss’ birthday, and we have themed days to celebrate!
- Monday: Wear red and blue for “One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.”
- Tuesday: Wear green for “Green eggs and ham.”
- Wednesday: Wacky hair day for “Wacky Wednesday.”
- Thursday: Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Wear a Seuss hat, or your favorite hat.
- Friday: Crazy sock day for “Fox in socks.”