This week in Yellowstone we talked about winter vehicles such as snowplows, dump trucks, and snowmobiles. Which one is your favorite?
We played with a lot of ice in our sensory table this week!
We walked on the balance beam, and friends are all working very hard to put on our own outdoor clothing. We practice two times everyday, even if we do not go outside!
Our favorite books this week were “Pete the Cat and His Groovy Buttons”, as well as “Down by the Station.”
We love this mild winter weather and playing outside!
- Shutdown day is March 10th!
- Next week is Dr. Seuss’ birthday!
- Monday: Wear red and blue for “One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.”
- Tuesday: Wear green for “Green eggs and ham.”
- Wednesday: Wacky hair day for “Wacky Wednesday.”
- Thursday: Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Wear a Seuss hat, or your favorite hat.
- Friday: Crazy sock day for “Fox in socks.”