Hello Olympic families!
We had a fun week in Olympic! We learned all about what to do during a snowstorm! We are also loving the spring weather lately!
ABC: We made a snowstorm book and read it together!
1,2,3: We measured snow piles using measuring cubes!
Sensory Bin: We pretended to make snow cones with snow and food coloring.
We will be starting guided reading with your children! It is a wonderful opportunity for your child to start reading and learn concepts about print. Please continue to read with your child at home as well!
- Shut down day is March 10th!
- Next week is Dr. Seuss week!
- Monday: Wear red and blue for “One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.”
- Tuesday: Wear green for “Green eggs and ham.”
- Wednesday: Wacky hair day for “Wacky Wednesday.”
- Thursday: Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Wear a Seuss hat, or your favorite hat.
- Friday: Crazy sock day for “Fox in socks.”