This week in Big Sur we learned about friendship and diversity. We talked about how we could be a good friend and some responses were, “hug your friends”, “kiss your friends”, and “ride bikes with your friends”.
We painted by mixing colors together to try to match our skin color.
We made a friendship wreath by adding our handprints!
Everyone decorated a puzzle piece!
In the doll house, we had diverse people. Friends played together too!
Using hand-eye coordination, we made friendship bracelets using cheerios and pipe cleaners.
Using skin color crayons, we drew pictures of ourselves.
We worked together to do the around the world floor puzzle.
- Book orders are due November 28th.
- We are collecting non-perishable food items for Good Shepard!
- Thank you to those who have already donated!
- Please bring in two hats and mittens. Labeled!
- Parkside will be closed November 24th and 25th!
Have a great weekend!