This week in Big Sur we learned about Halloween!
We read the book, The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin, and we made our own Pumpkins!
We painted with witches brooms! (cooked spaghetti)
Using playdough, we fed the monsters!
We practiced our fine motor skills and made candy corn out of beads.
We explored a spider web and spiders hidden in it, and we practiced using tweezers and helped the spiders out of their web.
We made jack-o-lanterns.
In the water table, we had Halloween shaped ice cubes. We used eye droppers to melt the ice.
- Please bring in a hat and 2 pairs of LABELED gloves.
- Shut down day is November 11th!
- Please bring in a family recipe, if you haven’t already for our classroom recipe book!
- Monday is our Halloween Parade!
- Your child can wear their costume to school and we will change them after the parade!
Have a great weekend!