This week our theme was pumpkins!
We made round pumpkins with orange playdoh.
We sponge painted with orange paint. We focused on making circles.
In our sensory table, we played with dry oatmeal with pumpkin pie spice added to it.
We had fun playing a counting game with pumpkin stickers.
As cold weather approaches we are practicing the ‘flip tricks’ to put our jackets on independently. Ask your child about the ‘flip trick’!
- 10/10 Columbus Day: Parkside is OPEN!
- 10/27 Parent/Teacher Advisory Meeting
- Everyone is welcome!
- 10/31 Parkside’s Halloween Parade!
- Send your child to school in a fun costume for our annual Halloween Parade.
- Please no candy, masks, or toy weapons. Thank you!