This week in Big Sur we learned about pumpkins and acorns!
Using pumpkin seeds, we practiced counting!
Using grabbers, we picked up real acorns!
We painted paper plates and made them into a jack-o-lantern by adding a mouth, nose and eyes!
We rolled playdoh into balls and added them to the fence!
We used our hand-eye coordination by stringing orange beads on a green pipe cleaner and made a pumpkin!
We went bowling with pumpkins!
Have a good weekend!
- 10/10 Columbus Day: Parkside is OPEN!
- 10/27 Parent/Teacher Advisory Meeting
- Everyone is welcome!
- 10/31 Parkside’s Halloween Parade!
- Send your child to school in a fun costume for our annual Halloween Parade.
- Please no candy, masks, or toy weapons. Thank you!
- Bring in a decorated pumpkin for our annual Parkside Pumpkin Patch!