Hello everyone! This week was all about friendship and Valentines day.
We read books, Llama Llama I Love You, The Day it Rained Hearts and The Best Thing About Valentines.
In the classroom we did marble painting with shaving cream and red paint.
We drew with colored pencils.
For gross motor time, we heart hopped and did bean bag heart toss.
We had fun in our sensory table with oatmeal play.
We worked in our language skills by drawing with red markers on white paper.
- Friendship day is Monday.
- Please have valentines in by Monday morning.
- Label everything including sheets and plastic lids to lunch containers.
- Please call to let us know when your child will not be in school.
- Please bring 2 sets of hats and mittens for outside play.