This week in Yellowstone we learned about our 5 senses!
We explored our sense of touch with our texture collage.
We discovered that dipping our teabags in water produced different colors and scents!
Friends sorted objects into soft and hard groups.
We even painted with sand paper!
Next week we will be learning about Friendship and Valentines Day!
- Please always have 2 shirts, pants, socks and underwear at all times.
- Please bring in family pictures for family boards!
- 2016 tuition paperwork is due!
- If you have not turned yours in, please do so at your earliest convenience.
- Friendship Day is next Monday Feb. 15th.
- We will be having a special afternoon snack to celebrate all of the great friendships at the center.
- Please stop by the office if you need a class list of your Child’s classroom.
- No candy is allowed
- Shut down day is March 25th. Parkside will be CLOSED on this day
- Please label all items.