Hello Zion families! This week we talked about hibernation and winter.
If you haven’t noticed, we have made a snowman to matching up different objects on the snowman.
We played with glue bottles to act like it was snowing. We loved to watch them flow for longer and pop white on our fingers.
We also made mosaic bears.
We loved making different objects with playdoh.
We enjoyed putting puzzles together this week.
- Please label everything including jackets, boots, hats, mittens, lunchbox, clothes, socks, shoes, etc.
- Please check if your child has two of each mitten, hats, clothes and shoes.
- Our next parent advisory meeting is February 25th at 5:30pm, everyone is welcome to attend.
- We have a friendship week Feb. 8-12th.
- Our class list was on the curriculum for the week of Jan. 24-28th.
Have a wonderful weekend!