This week was all about snowmen in Olympic! We had fun learning a couple new snowmen songs!
ABC: We practiced writing our letter Rr. We traced the letter and then practiced writing it on our own.
123: We put our snowmen in sequence. We started with the bottom snowball and ended with the face! We also matched buttons to the number cards we drew for our snowmen buttons!
Art: In art we cut out our snowman’s body and then used markers and crayons to decorate them. We also made snowball names!
Game: We had so much fun having a snowball fight with our snowballs! We also rolled a snowman.
Dramatic Play: In dramatic play, we pretended to make hot cocoa! We love the smell of hot cocoa!
- Please have extra socks, paints and mittens in your child’s cubbie!
- Please leave toys at home!
- Please bring home wet mittens!
- 2/15 is Parkside’s friendship day.
- Children may exchange valentines or friendship cards
- We will be having strawberry ice cream from WildCow Creamery for PM Snack.
Have a wonderful weekend!