This week in Zion we learned about Winter sports!
We learned new yoga poses, the tree, the eagle and the plane!
We made hockey sicks and played hockey with star blocks!
We also practiced putting snow clothes on!
- 1/28 there is a Parent/Teacher advisory meeting.
- Starts at 5:30 and everyone is welcome!
- 2/15 is Parkside’s Friendship Day!
- Please remember: No cancy
- If you would like a class list, please visit the office.
- Please label everything you bring with your child!
- Please check your child’s cubby to be sure they have 2 of everything
- 2 hats, 2 pairs of mittens, 2 pants, 2 shirts and 2 pairs of socks.
Have a wonderful weekend!