Hello from Yosemite!
Miss Trudi from The Maine Discovery Museum brought many Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches! We saw babies AND adults. We looked at and touched “Big Daddy”.
We kept busy even though we stayed inside.
Some of our friends opened “Star Chef Restaurant”
Other friends loved creating with magnetic blocks.
We studied bears and hibernation.
We built a Lego igloo.
We wrote about how we stay warm in the winter.
We even blended brown and white to find winter camouflage colors.
- 1/28 there is a Parent/Teacher advisory meeting.
- Starts at 5:30 and everyone is welcome!
- 2/15 is Parkside’s Friendship Day!
- Please remember: No cancy
- If you would like a class list, please visit the office.
Have a wonderful weekend!