We have had a fun week exploring with music and movement.
We talked a lot about “Gentle Touches”, and used puppets to help us with learning about it.
We explored with musical instruments. We made loud noises and soft noises.
We enjoyed stand up coloring while listening to classical music.
We explored our senses by making and playing with pumpkin Playdough.
- November 23: We will be closed for Shut Down Day
- Parent/Teacher conferences are available on this day 7-10am.
- Please sign up if you haven’t done so already.
- November 24-25: We are closed. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Label all belongings that you send in!
- Yes, even pacifiers, bags of food, shoes, cups, clothes, diapers/wipes, etc.
- We really need your help with this!
- Send in warm outdoor clothes (boots, mittens, hats, coats, pants)
- It is getting a lot colder outside!
Have a wonderful weekend!