This week we learned all about fire safety. We learned about what is safe, practiced a fire drill, and how to stop drop and roll. In our sensory table we put out foam fire with spray bottles. We climbed up a pretend ladder and crawled under pretend fire.
We even had a visit from the Firetruck:
Some of the books we read were: Fire A-Z, Alphabet to the Rescue, My Red Firetruck, and Here Comes our Firefighter.
We enjoyed singing The 911 Song, Stop Drop and Roll, and Fire Fire.
We had so much fun learning about Fire Safety this week. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Monday (Columbus Day) we are open.
- October 22 is the Parent/Teacher Council Meeting
- October 30 is our Halloween Parade. Children may come in to school in their Halloween Costumes. (Please no masks or toy weapons).
- Please label everything!
- Colder weather is coming be sure your child has warm extras.
- We are a nut free facility please no nut items.
- If you have not already, please bring in family pictures for our family board.