This week our theme was apples.
Discovery Table: We explored apple halves, and used that as the inspiration for our apple paintings. Some of the babies even used their feet to squish the paint around the paper. Everyone chose their own apple colors.
Reading Books: Some of the books we read were, Ten Apples Up On Top, My First ABC Board Book, It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, My Farm, and Welcome Fall.
Physical Development and Problem Solving: The babies helped fold laundry, practiced pulling themselves up, and explored toys in new ways.
Music: We enjoy music everyday!
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
- We will be open on Columbus Day (Monday the 12th).
- October 22 is the October Parent/Teacher Council Meeting
- October 30th is our Halloween Parade: Children may come to school in their Halloween Costumes for a fun parade (please no masks or toy weapons).
- Please sign your child in and out on our classroom clipboard everyday.
- Don’t forget to label all bottles, foods, and belongings. Thank you!